This year I’m being more focused on what I want out of myself and as great as it is being spontaneous, achieving and doing things requires a certain amount of planning. So here is my list of activities I want to try, if not this year then at some point in my 20’s. Some things on the list are completely new, some are probably pretty basic, but hey got to have goals! Let me know what I should be adding to it!
Travel and Sport
- Explore more of Europe
- My travel bucket list
- Go on a road trip
- See the Northern Lights
- Go on a yacht and pretend I’m living the high life like a Real Housewife
- Going to a live chat show as an audience member
- Go to more concerts
- Go to a jazz club
- Join in with Karaoke (although I may be mistaken for a strangled cat)
- Cooking a meal completely from scratch (e.g. curry sauces!)
- Growing my own fruit and veg
- Try new food
- Make cocktails more and have a ‘Signature’ cocktail I make
- Learn a new language and stick to it (I learned Spanish at school up until I was 17, so I remember some, any one have any good language apps to download?)
- Go to a class, cooking or pottery or art etc. Continue to learn outside of the office!
- Learn a random skill, any recommendations are welcome!
Media, Fashion and Beauty
- Go on a photography course
- Buy a fancy camera and know how to use it
- Publish an article
- Be a TV extra
- Eyelash extensions
- Design and create a piece of clothing
I think this small snippet is enough to start off with. If anyone has any recommendations where to start or where to complete any of the above let me know. Open to locations, it’s an excuse to travel!